- URL: https://oncogenomics.bmc.lu.se/MutationExplorer
- Source code: https://github.com/cbrueffer/MutationExplorer (2-clause BSD license)
To fascilitate research cancer datasets these days get larger and larger. Within the Sweden Cancerome Analysis Network–Breast thousands of breast tumors have already undergone RNA sequencing, and the number grows daily. Within a recent research project we demonstrated that this data can be used to call somatic mutations, which can e.g. help guide patient treatment or be used as targets for detecting circulating tumor DNA in patient blood samples.
As part of this project we provide the web portal SCAN-B Mutationexplorer to enable the exploration of mutations from 3,217 primary breast tumors. The underlying software, MutationExplorer, is freely available on GitHub and can be adapted to other datasets.
- RNA Sequencing for Breast Cancer Diagnostics
- Defining the Mutational Landscape of the Primary Breast Cancer Transcriptome through large-scale RNA-seq in the Sweden Cancerome Analysis Network–Breast (SCAN-B) Project
- Detection of circulating tumor cells and circulating tumor DNA before and after mammographic breast compression in a cohort of breast cancer patients scheduled for neoadjuvant treatment
- Towards Better Breast Cancer Diagnostics: Large-scale Profiling of Tumor Transcriptomes
- RNA-seq-Based Classifiers for Prediction of the Five Conventional Breast Cancer Biomarkers in the Population-Based Multicenter SCAN-B Study